For new parents seeking a grasp on healthy infants sleep, right from the start. Parents with babies 0-5 months welcome! Come share and learn…
With Cert. Sleep Consultant (Sleep Geek), Catherine Wright
Tuesday November 26, 11:15pm – 12:45pm, 2013
Smock Cafe – 287 Roncesvalles Ave.
$35/couple or $25/person – Smock will generously provide 25% off of any lunch purchase!
• What are your experiences and challenges around sleep right now?
• Explore the key developmental stages that affect infant sleep.
• Learn how some families dodge common sleep struggles down the road.
• Help your baby learn to ride the sleepy wave by reading his sleepy cues and ‘happy’
• Discover what makes an ideal sleep environment for your baby.
• Creative coping in the face of mind-numbing sleep debt.
• Sleep Resources package provided after the seminar.
Please contact Catherine to register:
416-897-2430 or email@example.com