“The early days with a new baby
flip-flop between absolute bliss
and wanting to curl up in a ball and
be babies ourselves. It’s amazing how a little
support and sleep can help us refocus on the magic
of it all.”
Your baby has arrived, and you have new questions and concerns. How can I calm my fussy baby? Where is my breast milk? Is this what baby poo should look like?
Most new parents need help, especially when sleep becomes a premium. Here are some of the ways I support new parents:
- breastfeeding support
- caring for baby
- helping calm a fussy baby
- optimizing sleep, rest, recovery and nourishment for the family
- giving parents a break to shower, sleep or go for a walk
- organizing the household (cooking, shopping, cleaning)
- gentle, supportive exercises for mom
- pampering postpartum shiatsu treatment for mom (separate pricing and appointment)
Postpartum Support is $30/hour (minimum of 3 hours / day).
Motherhand has a roster of amazing local specialists when referrals are necessary: naturopaths, osteopaths, craniosacral therapists and overnight sleep doulas, lactation consultants.
Planning for Birth & Baby + Postpartum Support
For parents who sign up for Planning for Birth & Baby, I offer Postnatal Support at a discounted hourly rate. Please ask me about this.