For expectant parents and parents with infants 0-5 months, I can’t recommend Newborn Sleep Shaping enough. This interactive and easy-to-digest overview of sleep insights and forward-thinking tips can point your family toward healthy sleep right from the start. I wish I could offer this to every new parent, it is so valuable.
Newborn Sleep Shaping helps you avoid major sleep pitfalls, handle sleep conundrums with confidence and discover what sleep arrangements will work best for you and your family. Sleep deprivation is the number one complaint for the majority of new parents, yet we do so little to prepare for this. This is the thrust behind Newborn Sleep Shaping Sessions, not to mention getting your bundles lots of needed z’s.
Why Newborn Sleep Shaping?
- Babies up to 5 months are not ready for any kind of sleep coaching or training that focuses on schedule and timing but they thrive on gentle routines.
- Sleep shaping helps you and your baby find your rhythms early on, so you can lean on them in later months when sleep consolidation, regular naps and bedtime start to develop.
- Sleep shaping is designed to inform and empower parents – understanding infant sleep and how it develops allows you to sidestep many sleep challenges and get the most out of your own sleep.
- Sleep shaping encourages parents to plan for and strategize around slept dept – support, recovery and catch-up.
What will I learn from Newborn Sleep Shaping?
- Why healthy sleep is important for everyone in the family.
- Which arrangement for sleeping with your newborn will work best for your family.
- Key insights into infant sleep that empower you around getting your baby to sleep.
- Calming a fussy baby – tricks and techniques that work for most parents.
- Early routines that shape healthy sleep for the long term.
- Maximizing support and other strategies for a sleep deprived parents to get more z’s.
My approach to sleep shaping is compatible with all sleeping arrangements and parenting styles. It is intended to be empowering and educational.
My Newborn Sleep Shaping Session is 2 hours at $250/Session. Information and feedback is personalized based on questions and discussion we have prior to the session. Some parents choose to group together for a discount – please let me know if you are interested in joining or creating a small group.